Monday 23 February 2015

Home textiles & a home made textile

Above: there is a rather big pile of cushions in the front room at the moment, along with the Svenskt Tenn fabric that my mum so generously brought back for me from Stockholm, some Indonesian batik, and Angela Dalinger cushion with a naked man on it and a doona/ duvet cover made from my sewing and op shop left overs.  Below: a rag rug that I started so long ago that I don't even remember how to hook fabric anymore.  (Or where my hook is.)  I do remember that it was fun and easy, although obviously not fun and easy enough to bother finishing..... HMMMM.

2 comments:

jen storer said...

Well that's kind of heavenly! all that colour and fabric. what a gorgeous room!

Sandra Eterovic said...

LOVELY to hear from you Jen -- thank you, glad you like it.