Monday 14 November 2011

The Design Files Open House

From the start I have found the very idea that my work might be part of The Design Files' Open House overwhelming. 

However, now that it's imminent -- and I can see from the pdf directory whose company I will be in -- I am speechless.
How wonderful to have the brilliant Madeleine Stamer and Beci Orpin's creatures protecting my hamburger on either side of this directory page, above.  Lovely and incredibly overwhelming.  (And that's just for starters -- have a look at the rest of the page!!)

5 comments:

sister outlaws said...

I think you fit in perfectly well with such esteemed company!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you thank you Julianne -- you are very sweet!
:)

Evie said...

yay this is awesome. congrats. and very very fitting and deserving me thinks! : )

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you so much Evie, you make my cheeks glow with pride! :)

helicopter6 said...

So super excited for you. It's such a brilliant concept, and to be apart of that would certainly make my cheeks glow too (and my forehead, and my chin, and my nose - you've seen it!!) Will definitely pop in to have a squizz.