Monday 7 November 2011

Inside Out moustache



Hooray!  My black moustache mirror has made an appearance in Inside Out's Christmas issue.  (Similar mirrors can be found here.)  The house on the cover of the magazine belongs to furniture designer Mark Tuckey and his stylist wife Louella.  A rather unusual cylindrical Art Deco-ish structure, as you can see it is right on the beach in Pittwater in Sydney.  Oh how the wealthy of Sydney live!  (Though as I write this it is  a very beautiful sunny 25 degrees C in Melbourne, so it's not all bad.)  
May you have a sunny day, too.

2 comments:

sister outlaws said...

Hope those welthy Sydneysiders buy up your mirrors! A fez mirror is on my Christmas list for my daughter. A fez always cheers her up! Brings out the circus monkey in all of us.

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hi Julianne!

I love the IDEA of circus monkeys, and until now hadn't associated my fez mirror with one -- d'oh! Your family sounds very sweet. :)