Sunday 31 May 2015

Markit, painting in progress, The Age, and a knitted Scottie

Hello!  Very neglectful of me to forget to post these printed cotton hemp bags, above, and painted bats, below, which were made for Markit last week.  Some of the items have sold, the rest are now in my Etsy shop.

Acrylic on wood painting in progress, above.  It's based on a photo that I took in Swan Street, Richmond. Something a bit different!  I have enjoyed working on this picture, and I look forward to being able to show more of it to you.
Fame in The Age! There is still something that feels so special about being in print, despite the internet having a wider reach these days.  Thank you very much Janai Anselmi and Markit.  (The floral bat has sold.  I hope to make more soon.  The portrait can be found in my Etsy shop.)


I'm in love with my new old sweater.  Now I just need a little black scottie dog.
There is a scottie that lives in the next suburb, maybe I can 'loan' him.  He is old, very furry and waddles when he walks.  (Actually I don't know whether he is a he or a she but I am always tempted to think of scotties as a 'he' because of that beard, I suppose....)
Happy Sunday.

No comments: