Thursday 24 February 2011

Lucky me, Hut 13!

Above: Hut 13, 13 Morey St Armadale. Isn't it beautiful? Formerly Sanders & King, to my mind it's not only a worthy successor, for a colour lover like me it's even better!
Above: And what's this inside? Beautiful prints by Inaluxe, and a clock that looks extremely familiar! Those mirrors on the right look kind of familiar as well....
Above: Some more familiar friends nestled among pretty William Morris-style plates from Shanghai as well as decoration by co-owner Lucy Mora around the window.
Above: Handmade plates from South Africa (I really need that scallop-edged one with the bird), pretty handmade embroidered and beaded necklaces by Lucy, as well as delicate glass toadstool and bird house pendants by Sarah Dingwall.
Above: A Guatemalan rabbit like lovely from Ceiba Tree.
Above: And last but not least, toadstool and rabbit lamps from France.

I am very proud to have my work in such a beautiful shop, and among such specially chosen friends, large and small. It has been wonderful to meet and chat with Lucy (do visit -- she and her puppy Digby will make you very welcome). Besides being almost-neighbours, we have one important thing in common: we have both designed prints for the children's brand Seed! I think that is quite a coincidence. Or maybe not?

7 comments:

swinkie said...

What a gorgeous shop and your work looks perfectly placed...I will have to visit Armadale one of these days..

renilde said...

Well done, your work looks fab in that shop!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Hi Sandra and Renilde,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I agree, my work does look good there! ;)
Sandra, Morey St in Armadale is like a lovely secret spot. You get off the train and it's there, as though you have arrived in a gorgeous Victorian town full of pretty things that are hard to resist....

jen storer said...

gawd what a lovely shop! where's my hammer? where's my piggy bank? jx

Kitty Kilian said...

Congratulations, it looks like a place I would love! If it were somewhere a bit nearer..

Thea said...

Congratulations Sandra - it does look like a gorgeous space worthy of your work. x

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you so very much lovely ladies. It is indeed a very beautiful shop, and I know for a fact that Lucy is making some even more beautiful things for it -- so week by week it will have even more exciting things to see! And buy.....