Friday 24 October 2014

Some more work from my exhibition at Hut 13

 Hello!  I thought that I would show you (and document) some more of my work from my current exhibition at Hut 13.  The little table tennis bats have stolen the limelight, so I thought I'd give the a few of the other items a social media go....

Above: I want for nothing, acrylic on wood, 30 cm wide.
Above: Love Conquers Fuck All, acrylic on (cut out) wood, approximately 50 cm wide.

Above: Look to the Future!, acrylic on wood, 30 x 40 cm. (SOLD -- thanks DE)



Above: Things I couldn't grow, acrylic on wood, 30 x 40cm.    

6 comments:

Gardener in the Distance said...

You have such a wonderfully light but insightful touch, Sandra.
Good luck at Hut 13. Make millions.

sister outlaws said...

That look to the future is pretty brilliant Sandra but I understand why the ping pong paddles have stolen the limelight!

Jo Grant said...

O I do love that pink hair. That's a favourite piece. :)

Sandra Eterovic said...

OH thank you thank you thank you very much Gardener, and Julianne, AND Jo!!! Greatly appreciated. I hope you are all well.

Saskia Ericson said...

Sandra!! Ramona's review of the exhibition, and you, was just spot-on and beautiful. Popped in to your exhibition yesterday and I hung around like a bad smell. Just didn't want to leave! Absolutely brilliant, especially the totem; and the table tennis bats (dismayed but not surprised that they'd all sold). Loved the Design Files interview too. Smiling my head off reading all your recent posts.

Sandra Eterovic said...

Mrs Sass!!!!!!! How could you EVER be a bad smell? ;-) Thank you so much for your lovely lovely comments. They made my day actually. I am really glad that you liked the totem, it's the piece that stretched me the most, so I am proud of it. So glad to hear that you are going well too. xx Big grins right back in your direction xx