Tuesday 7 February 2012

My second Etsy shop


I have been wanting to open a little vintage shop on Etsy for a while now -- and here it is finally!  At the moment there is just a small selection of textile items, but hopefully I will have all sorts of things in there soon.  I forgot how much work is involved in setting up an Etsy shop: masthead design, shipping details, photography, verbal descriptions, profile, etc.  If anyone out there is thinking of opening one, I highly recommend having a look at a successful existing shop that sells similar wares to yours, and using that as a template.

6 comments:

Jacy said...

Beautiful, love the new shop! I love vintage finds, good luck :)

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thanks very much indeed Jacy!

Erin said...

Great! My hobby is op-shopping and vintage doily hunting ;) Good luck with your new shop!!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you very much Erin!

Fanny said...

Thanks for your comment, though it was a while ago. How fun with a new webshop, so beautiful. Good luck to you :)

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you very much Fanny!