Saturday 4 February 2012

A super-inspiring home













Westographer very kindly allowed me to photograph and share a tiny sampling of objects from his astonishing home recently.  Thanks so much W!  I could have photographed for hours, but I chose these items as I find them particularly inspiring.  Besides, the memory card in my camera kept filling up.

I am a HUGE fan of Westographer's photos, updated almost daily on his Flickr site.  A perfect balance of poignant and charming, they are a must-see, particularly if you live in Melbourne.

Lucky me: the best part of having a blog is the amazing people you can meet!  There's quite a few fine ladies out there who know I am talking about them too.

Hooray for blogs!

8 comments:

jenni said...

wow wee, what a dream house, hows about that little house model!!!
Mighty talented photographer too, i like his eye :)

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thanks Jenni! I know, it is an incredible house, and it was quite an honour to be allowed to roam around it.

ij said...

love all the vintages items! i can imagine what else was in the house. thanks for sharing!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thanks ij! Maybe I will be allowed to go back there one day and take a couple more. :)

jen storer said...

Oh wow! I just love a good stickybeak, especially on a sunday morning. Thanks Sandra! Horray for blogs and for really cool photographers. Esp love the little house within the house. ANd your sandals too sandra! xx

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you very much Jen! I love a good sticky beak too I must admit.

Evie said...

oh lucky you! i have been thinking a lot about little wall puppet-y things like the guy in the last two pics. i think you'd make these well too!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Aw, thanks Evie -- I would love to see your take on that sort of puppety thing too. :)

I did make one once actually, here he is:
http://sandraeterovic.blogspot.com.au/2007/11/some-illustrators-australia-9-x-5-show.html

That's really going back into the cobwebs of my blog!!!