Saturday 10 July 2010

The special lady that guards my bedside


The Gut Fried Lady guards my bedside table and keeps me safe from harm while I sleep. But I don't dream of butcher shops or illustrated pigs with meat markings on them. (In fact last night I had a rather odd romantic dream about Ricky Gervais, but I would prefer not to go there right now.)
I realised upon viewing this recent and troublesome lady again, that she might in fact form half of something I am yet to complete. A bit like the Gut Fried Lady perhaps?

3 comments:

A hoader dies for a tailors life... said...

i like this gut fried lady!reminds me of those 'is don, is good ads but better!!
how are you hero??
i think of you everytime i see the words MIFF on fb! ahh the film festival...im not there to compare and share post film analysis with you! *sigh*!
im thinking of going to the states for the Sundance film festival next year...could i possibly twist your arm and convince you to join..?
hope your wellxx

Elaine Prunty said...

ahem sandra, freud would have a field day, you know what they say about big fat sausages ???

Sandra Eterovic said...

Firstly-- Dear Gin,
How can I possibly be YOUR hero when you are the one who has given up her entire life and world to move to Buenos Aires??!!! Address please. Yes I will definitely consider the offer of Sundance. How glamorous!!!
I will find out your address by other means. Thank you for writing. :)
xxx

Secondly -- Dear Elaine,
Good to hear from you! Ha ha!!! I think Freud would like me very much, I'd make it so easy for him. So easy that maybe I'm tricking.
;)