Sunday 30 September 2012

Getting around...

I am really happy that my new Leaf Man -- and lots more wooden work -- is now living in Craft Victoria's Shop.
Meanwhile my Lonely Hipster print is proudly taking part in Caitlin Pesky's This is Melbourne exhibition at The Bella Union as part of The Fringe Festival.  I can't wait to see the rest of the work!

And a selection of my painted mirrors is now very pleased to be at Five Boroughs in East Brunswick.

I hope everyone has had an excellent Grand Final weekend.  I know two dear boys who are no doubt presently cocooned in red and white, leaping around the lounge room and grinning from ear to ear!

3 comments:

V and V said...

wow! looks amazing!
Saw your leaf man in the craft store beautiful.

Saskia said...

Ohhh, love Leaf Man Sandra. Looks like he has quite a story to tell.

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thanks so much V and V and Saskia. He is a rather sad little man, but at least in that shop he won't be lonely. :(