Thursday 15 January 2015

Around the place, this year so far

My sketch for Kitty (2013) and a print out of Sylvia Sleigh's Annunciation: Paul Rosario (1975) bid you hello, above.  Moving just a few years later, below, my brother Nick and I say hello to you from a framed Polaroid.  Nick is wearing a purchased shirt, while I am dressed entirely by our mother, including the knitted belt.  I still enjoy a bit of double denim, or denim combined with red, white and blue.

Above: this dear koala has moved to a new home in New Zealand!  I know that he will be very happy there.

 Above: don't store your cotton reels in a shoe box.


 Above: this month's illustration for Gardening Australia magazine.  
 Above: a beautiful gift from my beautiful friend Anna.  WAAAAHHHH!!!!  I miss your presents, I mean, um, presence....!!
Above: DRUMROLL, PLEASE!  I am going to be teaching a knitting class at the Melbourne CAE this March. It will be an all day class for people with basic knitting skills who are ready to go further and try a bit of experimentation with colour and words.  It's going to be fun!!!  More details here.
Above: there's a new volcano cushion in the shop.  US customers please note: due to the fluctuating fortunes of the Australian dollar, items from Australian Etsy shops (like mine!) are cheaper now than they have been for a long time....

No comments: