Wednesday 6 April 2011

House on fire + a footballer

Some more work in progress. I am yet to cut these out: the guy who manages the studio where I work has declared that he dislikes the noise of my saw so I have to make sure that he is not around when I am doing my cutting. Party pooper! I actually quite like the way that they look in these photos -- particularly the footballer below. A confusing mess of limbs, kind of like in an actual footy game. Meanwhile, the house above should look like a variation on this previous one when it's put together.

6 comments:

jen storer said...

I'm enjoying watching all these 'wonderousnesses' come together! jxx

swinkie said...

the legs and arms in the air works for me

renilde said...

Beautiful work Sandra, creativity is on a high level over there it seems,X

Sandra Eterovic said...

thank you so much Jen, Sandra and Renilde for your comments. Your lovely words help me to go on!!
And Sandra -- you made me laugh. :)

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

What fun to see the works in progress!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thanks so much Sally! Hopefully there will be lots MORE soon!