Sunday 24 April 2011

Microscopically in Vogue!

Hut 13 in Armadale was featured in the Talk Shop section of the May/June issue of Vogue Living. It was the lovely Sandra of Swinkie at Home who informed me. After I saw the page for myself, I was surprised that she spotted my work at all! Ms. Sandra, you certainly have an eagle eye... thank you.

Gustav above, who can be seen among the clocks and mirrors in the photo. In case anyone is wondering why my etsy shop has a few "made to order" items in it these days, that is because the originals are (or were) being sold at Hut 13!

6 comments:

swinkie said...

because for me .. your work stands out!!!

Have a lovely weekend too!

Alice said...

La tienda es preciosa, pienso que tus magníficas creaciones están muy bien expuestas allí... felicitaciones por el artículo! y felices Pascuas!

ameskeria said...

Nice pictures! congrats!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Thank you and muchas gracias for your very lovely words Sandra, Alice and Leire. :)
I am getting very nervous about my show so I am grateful for any encouragement I can get!!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Congratulations! You are in a magazine how cool is that! Don't be nervous, your work is enchanting!

Sandra Eterovic said...

Aw thank you Sally, you are very sweet! :)